ATEN CS692 2 Port USB HDMI/Audio Cable KVM Switch - Console Ports: 2x USB Type A Female (Silver), 1x HD Type A Female (Black), 1x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green), 1x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink) - KVM Ports: 2x USB Type A Male (Purple), 2x HD Type A Male (Black), 2x USB Type A Male (Black), 2x Mini Stereo Plug Male (Green), 2x Mini Stereo Plug Male (Pink) - Emulation: USB Keyboard/Mouse - 2 Years Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Contact Info: [email protected],
Rating: 2.6 stars - 16 reviews
The CS692 HD USB KVM Switch links two HD-enabled PCs or devices to a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and HD display console. The CS692 Switch takes a giant step forward from prior cable KVM models in the Petite series, by offering full HDMI functionality, USB 2.0 peripheral sharing (via a USB hub attached to the USB mouse port), and a firmware upgrade function that allows you to keep up with latest available versions.
Featuring an unbeatable combination of HDMI functionality, USB 2.0 peripheral sharing convenience, gaming keyboard support, and enhanced user-friendly operations, the CS692 allows users to keep up with the latest innovations in desktop multimedia applications.
- One HD video console controls two HD-enabled PCs or devices
- HDMI compatible; HDCP compatible
- Computer selection via remote port selector, hotkeys, and USB mouse
- Audio-enabled - full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Independent switching of the KVM and Audio focus - one computer has the KVM focus and the other the Audio focus*
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Mac, Linux
- Compact design, built-in all-in-one cables (2 x 1.2 m)
- Superior video quality - up to 1920 x 1200; 1080p
- Compatible with widescreen LCD monitors
- Video DynaSync™ - exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- Power on detection - if one computers is powered off, the CS692 will automatically switch to the other computer
- Supports gaming and multimedia keyboards
- Supports multifunction and wireless keyboards and mice
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Mac keyboard support and emulation**
- USB 2.0 mouse port can be used for USB hub and USB peripheral sharing***
- Firmware upgradable
* HD audio through the HD monitor's built-in speakers cannot be switched independently.
** PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards. Mac keyboards work only with their own computers.
*** May require an additional power adapter. To use the USB 2.0 mouse port as a USB hub, you must first disable mouse emulation mode.
1x CS692 2-Port USB HD Audio/Video KVM Switch with Remote Port Selector
1x User Instructions
2x Hotkey Stickers