Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
New to Afterpay? Get $20 off your first order. Min. Spend $50. Capped at 1,500 Redemptions. Discount will automatically be applied at the final stage of Afterpay checkout.
The CS1764A USB 2.0 DVI KVMP™ Switch charts a revolutionary new direction in KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) switch functionality by combining a 4 port KVM switch with a 2 port USB 2.0 hub at the same time as it provides an interface for a digital monitor (DVI). In addition, the CS1764A comes with ATEN’s new Video DynaSync™ technology, which optimizes display resolution, and power on detection, which means if one computer is powered off, the CS1764A will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer. As a KVM switch, it allows users to access two or four computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor console. As a USB 2.0 hub, it permits each computer to access any peripherals connected to the hub on a ‘one computer at a time’ basis
• One USB console controls four DVI computers and two additional USB 2.0 devices
• Fully compliant built in 2-port USB 2.0 hub.
• Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons or hotkeys
• Audio enabled – full bass response 2.1 channel sound
• Multiplatform support – Windows 2000 / XP / Vista, Linux, Mac, and Sun
• Superior video quality – 1920 x 1200, 60Hz; DDC2B
• Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
• DVI digital and analog monitor support – fully compliant with the DVI specifications
• HDCP compliant
• Video DynaSync – stores the console monitor’s EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to automatically optimize display resolution and refresh rate
• Power on detection – if one computer is powered off, the CS1764A will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer
• Console mouse port emulation/bypass supports multifunction / programmable mice
• Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation*
• Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
• Firmware upgradeable via USB