Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
Product is Eligible for EOFY Free Shipping Nationwide with orders over $200 - T&C: https://www.mwave.com.au/catalog/mwave-promos
The CL5808 Slideaway Dual Rail LCD KVM Switch is a control unit that allows access to multiple computers from two PS/2 or USB KVM consoles. An extra console port is provided on the rear panel to manage the LCD KVM switch from an optional external consoles.
The CL5808 19" LCD monitor and keyboard/touch pad modules slide independently of each other. To maximize space in your data center, the keyboard/touch pad module slides back to "hide away" when not in use, while the thin profile LCD monitor rotates back - flush against the rack - allowing convenient monitoring of computer activity. Quickly and conveniently switch computer access with station and port selection pushbutton switches located on the keyboard module. Even when the keyboard module is in the retracted position you can still switch access with the Port Up/Port Down pushbuttons located on the monitor module.
The CL5808 supports both PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice for the connected computers, and the CL5808 supports USB peripheral devices to be used with the attached computers. A single CL5808 can control up to 8 computers. As many as 31 additional compatible KVM switches can be daisy chained together, so that up to 256 computers can all be controlled from a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse console.
• Space saving technology - up to two consoles (one bus) control up to 8 computers
• Daisy-chain up to 31 additional units*– control up to 256 computers from two consoles (one bus)
• Dual Interface - supports computers and console with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
• Supports USB peripherals for computers connected to the local station
• LCD module rotates up to 120 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
• Console Lock - enables the console drawer to remain securely locked away in position when not in use
• Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun
• Supports multimedia USB keyboards for PC, Mac and Sun
• Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and USB) for smooth switching and simultaneous booting of multiple computers even when the console focus is elsewhere
• Extra console port - manage computers in the LCD KVM switch from an external console (monitor, USB keyboard, and USB mouse)
*With compatible KVM Switches:ACS1208A, ACS1216A,CS1708A,CS1716A
• Supports external USB mouse
• Superior video quality - supports resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz
• No software required - convenient computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and multilingual on-screen display (OSD) menus
• Auto-senses station''s position on daisy chained installations; no need for manual dip switch setting; front panel led indicates station''s position
• Port names automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed
• Two level password security - only authorized users can view and control computers
• LCD power button helps save energy and prolong display''s life
• Supports one administrator and four user accounts with separate profiles
• Auto Scan mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers
• Broadcast support - commands from the keyboard can be broadcast to all available computers on the installation
• Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
• Beeper on/off via hotkey and OSD
• Firmware upgrades to all the chained KVM switches at the same time via the daisy chain cable