Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
The CL5800 is a series of KVM console modules featuring an integrated 19" LCD panel, a full keyboard, and a touch pad in a 1U rack-mountable sliding housing.
The CL5800''s LCD and keyboard/touch pad modules slide independently of each other. To maximize space in your data centre, the keyboard/touch pad module slides back to "hide away" when not in use, while the thin profile LCD monitor rotates back - flush against the rack - allowing convenient monitoring of computer activity.
For added convenience, ports for an external PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse as well as a monitor are provided on the rear panel.
• Integrated KVM console with a 19" LCD monitor in a dual rail housing with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in a 1U high system rack
• Standard rack mount kit included - optional Easy Rack Mounting (single person installation) rack mount kit available (requires separate purchase)
• Supports an external console with either PS/2 or USB connectors
• Dual interface - Supports computers and KVM switches with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
• Additional hot-pluggable USB mouse port on front panel (also functions as a USB peripheral port)
• Internal power supply
• High video resolution:
- Up to 1280 x 1024 @75Hz
- Supports DDC, DDC2, DDC2B
- DDC emulation of the LCD monitor
- Video settings of attached computers are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the LCD monitor
• Standard 105-key keyboard; Sun keyboard emulation
• Dual rail design allows LCD monitor and keyboard/touch pad modules to operate independently
• Compatible with all ATEN KVM Switches and most other KVM switches
• Adjustable depth to fit within the rack
• Firmware upgradeable
• Supports Microsoft Intellimouse (5 keys)
• Supports Logitech and Microsoft wireless mice
• Console lock - enables the console drawer to remain securely locked away in position when not in use