Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
Product is Eligible for EOFY Free Shipping Nationwide with orders over $200 - T&C: https://www.mwave.com.au/catalog/mwave-promos
1000 ft. USB Console Extender with Audio and Serial Support
Console extender is useful tool for remote control and security purpose, where you can have the system unit in a secure area at the same time that you put the console in the most convenient location for user access. This application can be used at Industrial, IT, medical, conference, home environments. ATEN''s USB console extender, CE770, allows access to a computer system from a remote USB console (USB keyboard, monitor, and USB mouse) for up to 1000 ft through Cat5e cable. In addition, it also support audio and serial signals.
CE770 integrate Deskew function, which conponsates video anmalies and provide more accurate color and shape of picture. Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection and 2KV surge protection, it provides high reliability in various environemnts. Included mounting kit, CE700A can be moutained with rack, wall, etc.
- Local and Remote Units connect at distances up to 900 ft using Cat 5e cable
- Dual console operation – control your system from either the local or remote consoles
- De-skew Function – automatically synchronizes the time delay of RGB signals for distance compensation
- Built-in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC)
- RS-232 serial ports – allow you to connect to a serial terminal, or a serial devices
- Sun/Mac keyboard support and emulation*
- Audio Enabled – supports stereo speakers and microphone
- USB over current detection and prevention
- Pushbutton operating mode selection (Local Unit only)
– select between Local and Auto operating modes, with the press of a single button
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15KV) and 2KV surge protection
- High resolution video – up to 1920 x [email protected] (300ft), or 1280 x [email protected] (900 ft)
- No loss in audio quality up to 900 ft
- Supports Wide Screen formats VGA, SVGA, SXGA (1280 x 1024), UXGA (1600 x 1200), WUXGA (1920 x 1200) and multi-sync monitors;
- The local unit determines DDC; DDC2; DDC2B settings
- Hot pluggable
- Rack mountable Easy to install – no software required – simply connecting the cables to the devices is all it takes