ATEN CCKM Control Center Matrix Manager - ATEN’s Matrix Manager software provides IT administrators with tools to centralize the control and management of KE6900 / KE6940 devices in their IT environment
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org,
ATEN’s Matrix Manager software provides IT administrators with tools to centralize the control and management of KE6900 / KE6940 devices in their IT environment. It allows easy administration of all KE6900 / KE6940 devices with a user-friendly, web-based GUI.
Matrix Manager's Primary-Secondary architecture safeguards data transmissions through built-in redundancy factors, including automated database backup of Primary and Secondary servers and devices in addition to real-time database updating. Redundancy ensures that if any of Matrix Manager’s servers go down, the system will remain functioning, since a redundant Secondary server maintains all the required services until the Primary unit comes back up.
Through ATEN’s Matrix Manager software, the KE6900 / KE6940 provide advanced features for username and password authentication, user authorization and auto-detection of all devices that can be switched and shared. With security transmissions in mind, the KE6900 and KE6940 implement AES-128 bit encryption, while RADIUS, LDAP and AD ensure secure authentication.
IT administrators will receive the following benefits from implementing ATEN’s Matrix Manager:
- Advanced features, such as multi-display, fast switching and profile broadcasting.
- Greater access to quick and easy control and configuration tools for KE devices.
- More secure and reliable access thanks to AES encryption and redundancy servers.
- Centralized KE6900 / KE6940 management software
- Easy configuration for KE6900 / KE6940 devices via web-based UI
- One-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-one and many-to- many KE TX/RX connection
- Only authenticated users can configure Matrix Manager and KE TX/RX devices
- Administrators can set different permissions to meet users’ requirements
- Primary-Secondary architecture provides redundancy services
- Multi-Display can cascade up to 4 sets of KE6900 / KE6940 devices
- Centralized control of all your KE6900 / KE6940 devices
- Administrators can easily view device status and system logs in the GUI dashboard
- Multi-platform installation support: Windows, Linux
- Multi-platform client support: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Sun
- Multi-browser support: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Mozilla
- Profiles can save reserved connections for broadcasting use
- User account authentication and management
- Powerful security features include both internal and external authentication – external authentication supports LDAP, Active Directory, RADIUS and TACACS+
- Browser-based GUI offers a multi-language interface to minimize user training time and increase productivity
- Filter and export function for system logs
- Email notification of specified system events
- Fast switching feature can change between transmitters/receivers in under a second