Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
Free Delivery on orders over $150* (T&C: https://www.mwave.com.au/catalog/mwave-promos)
|· Twice the video bandwidth of any other cable|
|· Single-cable connection for two 4K 60Hz or a 5K 60Hz display|
|· 2 streams (eight lanes) of DisplayPort* 1.2 or HDMI 1.4|
|· Charging up to 100W while simutaneously supporting data and display transfer|
|· Standard 15W to bus-powered devices|
APPLE THUNDERBOLT 4 PASSIVE CABLE - UP TO 2500MB/S DATA TRANSMISSION
Suits USB Type-C enabled devices. Support up to two 4K @ 60Hz displays or a single 5K @ 60Hz display off a single cable.
The passive Thunderbolt 4 cable allows you to establish superfast connection to hard drives, Ultra HD displays and other USB Type-C enabled devices. With speed up to 40Gbps, it is four times faster than the USB 3.1, backward compatible with existing USBs, and is the quickest Bi-directional cable so far.
This passive Thunderbolt 4 cable is driven by Intel's new Alpine Ridge controller, which now features an integrated USB 3.1 host controller. The increase in max bandwidth means that Thunderbolt 4 will support 8K @ 60Hz display.
- Bi-directional, multi-protocol (Thunderbolt, DisplayPort and USB)
- 4 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3 allowing for video cards to be connected externally to laptops for additional processing power
- 8 lanes of DisplayPort 1.2 supports two 4K displays (4096 x 2160 30bpp @ 60 Hz)
- USB 3.1 (10 Gbps) – compatible with existing USB devices and cables
- DisplayPort 1.2: Connect DVI, HDMI, and VGA displays via adaptors (not included).
SKU # AC53421 | Model # CL8003-03
See an error? Click here and let us know