AMD Opteron 6168, 1.90GHz, Twelve Core, Socket G34, 115W TDP, 12x512KB L2 Cache, 2x6MB L3 Cache, Stepping D1, Boxed Without Fan, Magny-Cours (OS6168WKTCEGOWOF)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Contact Info: http://www.amd.com, 02 8877 7222
AMD Opteron 6000 Series Platform
The AMD Opteron 6000 Series platform, offering the industrys only twelve-core x86 processor. Built to excel when the workload gets tough.
Performance for demanding workloads
Match tough workloads with the right fit server platform, and realize superior performance in memory and compute intensive workloads.
Consistent platform that scales
Take control now with Direct Connect 2.0 architecture consistency, including power, virtualization and memory innovations, and socket compatibility with planned AMD Opteron 6200 Series processor.
Business value without compromise
Gain advantages normally reserved for high-end systems, with exceptional value, low total cost of ownership, and generational consistency.
Target: Enterprise Class 2-way and 4-way Servers
- Twelve-core and Eightcore, L2 512K/core, L3 - 12MB of shared L3 Cache
- AMD CoolCore technology, AMD PowerNow! technology, Enhanced C1 state, AMD CoolSpeed technology, APML (in APML enabled platforms)
- Quad-Channel LV & U/RDDR3, ECC, support for on-line spare memory
- Supports up to 3 DIMMs/channel, up to 12 DIMMS per CPU
- Planned platforms 2P/2U, 2P Tower, 4P rack, 4P Blade
Single Series for performance DP and MP platforms
- 2P economics for 4P servers
- Compelling price/performance for volume market
G34 Socket Infrastructure
- Balanced performance with power/thermals
- Quad 16-bit HyperTransport 3 technology (HT3) links, up to 6.4 GT/s per link
- AMD SR56x0 chipset with I/O Virtualization and PCIe® 2.0