Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
ALOGIC Cat6A shielded network cables are designed to meet and exceed the requirements for the next generation 10GBASE-T applications. The ALOGIC Cat6A cabling system provides an End to End solution that provides a guaranteed 750 Mhz of usable bandwidth. The ALOGIC Cat6A solution consists of Pre Terminated Cables, Patch Panels, Modular Jacks, Connectors and Bulk Installation Cables.
|Standard:||Category 6a TIA/EIA-568C-2.1|
|Connector||50 micron gold-plated RJ4550 micron gold-plated RJ45|
|Voltage Rating :||30V|
|Jacket||LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)|
|Connector Type||8P8C (RJ45)|
|Conductor Type||26AWG (7/0.16), Stranded Bare Copper|
* Performance rated for 750 MHz bandwidth
* Suit for up to 10G LANs, include 10GBASE-T Ethernet, 1000BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, & Lower
* Each twisted pair in the cable is individually wrapped in aluminum foil Mylar (100% Coverage)
* Overall Copper Braided Shielded
* Comes with LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) Jacket
* Category 6A SFTP cable wired straight through. 26 AWG, gold plated 8x8 (RJ45) plugs
* Snag-free strain relief molded boot provides secure and accurate connection
* Suppresses ANEXT (Alien Near End Cross Talk) and delivers superior 10GbE performance up to 100mt.
* Lifetime Warranty
* A-Tick Complaint as per ACMA requirement
* ETL verified to TIA/EIA-568C.2.1 Category 6a
* Complaint to IEC 802.3an standards & ISO/IEC 11801
* UL Approved