Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
Free Delivery on orders over $150* (T&C: https://www.mwave.com.au/catalog/mwave-promos)
ALOGIC Cat6A shielded network cables are designed to meet and exceed the requirements for the next generation 10GBASE-T applications. The ALOGIC Cat6A cabling system provides an End to End solution that provides a guaranteed 750 Mhz of usable bandwidth. The ALOGIC Cat6A solution consists of Pre Terminated Cables, Patch Panels, Modular Jacks, Connectors and Bulk Installation Cables.
|Standard:||Category 6a TIA/EIA-568C-2.1|
|Connector||50 micron gold-plated RJ45|
|Voltage Rating :||30V|
|Jacket||LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)|
|Connector Type||8P8C (RJ45)|
|Conductor Type||26AWG (7/0.16), Stranded Bare Copper|
* Performance rated for 750 MHz bandwidth
* Suit for up to 10G LANs, include 10GBASE-T Ethernet, 1000BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, & Lower
* Each twisted pair in the cable is individually wrapped in aluminum foil Mylar (100% Coverage)
* Overall Copper Braided Shielded
* Comes with LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) Jacket
* Category 6A SFTP cable wired straight through. 26 AWG, gold plated 8x8 (RJ45) plugs
* Snag-free strain relief molded boot provides secure and accurate connection
* Suppresses ANEXT (Alien Near End Cross Talk) and delivers superior 10GbE performance up to 100mt.
* Lifetime Warranty
* A-Tick Complaint as per ACMA requirement
* ETL verified to TIA/EIA-568C.2.1 Category 6a
* Complaint to IEC 802.3an standards & ISO/IEC 11801
* UL Approved
SKU # AB88024 | Model # C6A-0.5-White-SH
See an error? Click here and let us know