3M MicroTouch M1700SS 17" Capacitive Touch Screen Monitor - USB
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
Rating: 2.2 stars - 3 reviews
The 3M MicroTouch Display M1700SS (17"), a purpose-built, surface capacitive touch display, provides a cost-competitive touch alternative to 5-wire resistive display solutions.
The display offers a stable base, highly durable touch screen, brilliant optics and a hidden cable management system, all in an elegant and simple-to-use design. This display easily integrates into numerous point-of-sale, PC, and thin client systems making it ideal for applications requiring long life, 24/7 uptime, and the assurance of a 3-year "unlimited touches" warranty.
The M1700SS uses the 3M™ MicroTouch™ System SCT3250EX (surface capacitive touch technology) which provides superior optics, durability from contaminants like dust, liquid and grime and speed for high transaction based environments
All-Glass, One-Layer Solution
• Provides 91.5% light transmission as compared to 80% for certain 5-wire resistive solutions
• Unaffected by UV light that can cause degradation of optics and yellowing of film-based touch sensors over time
• No moving parts improves reliability
• Inherently free from the appearance of "Newton Rings"
3M ClearTek Hard Coat
• Proprietary coating is uniformly heat infused into the glass creating a non-permeable barrier for increased scratch and chemical resistance
• Low surface energy coating promotes smooth finger drag
• Unaffected by surface contaminants
Total Touch Solution
• Unlike other touch display manufacturers that utilize 3rd party touch sensors, electronics, and or software in their design, 3M owns, understands, and warranties the entire system for an unlimited amount of touches for 3 years
• LCD Technology: TFT, Active Matrix
• Display Colors: 16.2 million
• Pixel Pitch: .264 mm
• Brightness without touch screen: 300 cd/m2 (nit) typical
• Brightness with touch screen (max.)(1): 270 cd/m2 (nit) typical
• Contrast Ratio: 800:1
• Video Response Time: 9 ms typical
• Touch Response Time: 5.4 ms typical
• Viewing Angle (from center)*: Horizontal: ±80 degrees typical, Vertical: ±80 degrees typical
• Front Panel Buttons: Menu, Select, Adjust, Power
• On-screen Display: Brightness, Contrast, Horizontal/Vertical Position, Clock, Phase, Auto Configuration, Color, Lockable OSD
• Maximum Resolution: 1280 x 1024
• Operating Environment: Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C. Relative Humidity, Non-condensing 80%
• Storage Environment: -10 to +60 degrees C
• Physical Dimensions (WxHxD)(Depth includes base): 405 x 413.3 x 247 mm, 15.9 x 16.3 x 9.7 inches
• Display Area (WxH): 337.9 x 270.3 mm, 13.3 x 10.6 inches
• Video Cable Connector: 15-pin D-sub, and DVI
• Power Supply: 12V DC Power Supply
• Power Savings(2): DPMS, VESA Compliant
• Power Consumption: <40W, Normal Operation
• Backlight Life: 40,000 hrs. typical
• Weight (Net): 8.6 kg/18.9 lbs.
• Agency Approvals: FCC B, CE, UL/cUL, C-Tick, CCC. RoHS
• Mounting Options: 100mm VESA mounting compatible, Keyhole base pattern
• Multimedia: Full multimedia capability
• Color: Black
• Controller Option: USB
• Warranty: 3 years of unlimited touches
* * Measured at a contrast ratio of 5
(1) Brightness measured using MicroTouchTM ClearTekTM II capacitive sensor.
(2) DPMS: Display power management signaling for reduced power consumption during non-use.