Computer Monitor Finder
Not sure what monitor to get? Mwave’s display selector tool is here to help. Let us assist you in finding the perfect monitor that best suits your needs. Our computer monitor finder is very easy to use, so go ahead and give it a try.
Here at Mwave, we are driven by our goal to offer only the best items to our customers. It does not matter if it’s for work, gaming, or even just for casual use, our display selector tool will help you find the right monitor.A short Monitor Buying Guide
The sheer number of options available when shopping for monitors can be daunting, as with most tech purchases. While selecting your monitor, there are a few important factors to take into account. Here are some examples:
Purpose and Usage
- Think about what your main uses are: general use, graphic design, gaming, or office work. Various features are needed for different tasks.
- Select a screen size that works well for your workspace and makes for comfortable viewing. 22 inches to 34 inches or more are common sizes.
- For tasks like graphic design, video editing, and gaming, choose a higher resolution (such as 1440p or 4K) as it provides sharper image quality. In general, Full HD (1080p) will suffice for daily use.
- A monitor with a higher refresh rate-144 Hz or more-is better for gaming because it allows for more fluid gameplay. The 60Hz standard is sufficient for most tasks.
- Establish your spending limit and look for the best monitor that falls into that range. Remember that better monitors are usually more expensive, but you do get what you pay for.
To learn more about computer monitors and what other factors to consider when buying, take a look at our Comprehensive Guide to Computer Monitors