- Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 140mm Fan - Black - 140x140x25mm - Black blades, black frame - 3-pin fan header - LLS Bearing - 1000 RPM - 18.9 dBA - 68.4 CFM - 0.71 mm H2O - MTBF: >100000 hours - FD-FAN-DYN-X2-GP14-BKSKU#: AB88386 Model#: FD-FAN-DYN-X2-GP14-BK$25.00
- Thermaltake Riing 12 High Static Pressure 120mm Blue LED Fan - 3 Fan Pack - 40.6 CFM - 24.6 dB-A - Hydraulic Bearing - 3 PIN + LNC (Low-Noise Cable) - CL-F055-PL12BU-ASKU#: AC02954 Model#: CL-F055-PL12BU-A$39.00
- EKWB EK-Vardar F3-120 120mm Fan - 1850rpm - EK-Vardar is the industrial grade high-static pressure computer cooling fan, designed and built primarily for highest-performance computer liquid cooling systems.SKU#: AB91073 Model#: 3831109867532$30.98
- Thermaltake Riing 12 White 120mm Fan - 40.6 CFM - 24.6 dB-A - Hydraulic Bearing - 3 PIN + LNC (Low-Noise Cable) - CL-F038-PL12WT-ASKU#: AB59870 Model#: CL-F038-PL12WT-A$19.00
- Thermaltake Riing 12 Red 120mm Fan - 40.6 CFM - 24.6 dB-A - Hydraulic Bearing - 3 PIN + LNC (Low-Noise Cable) - CL-F038-PL12RE-ASKU#: AB59872 Model#: CL-F038-PL12RE-A$19.00
- Thermaltake Riing 12 Green 120mm Fan - 40.6 CFM - 24.6 dB-A - Hydraulic Bearing - 3 PIN + LNC (Low-Noise Cable) - CL-F038-PL12GR-ASKU#: AB59873 Model#: CL-F038-PL12GR-A$19.00
- Thermaltake Riing 14 White 140mm Fan - 51.15 CFM - 28.1 dB-A - Hydraulic Bearing - 3 PIN + LNC (Low-Noise Cable) - CL-F039-PL14WT-ASKU#: AB59856 Model#: CL-F039-PL14WT-A$24.00
- Noctua 120mm NF-F12 Industrial PPC IP52 2000RPM PWM Fan - 120 x 120 x 25mm - Black - 121.8 m3/h - 29.7 dBA - SSO2 Bearing - 4-pin PWM Connector - 6 Years Warranty - NF-F12-iPPC-2000-PWMSKU#: AB55449 Model#: NF-F12-iPPC-2000-PWM$55.00
- Thermaltake Riing 14 Green 140mm Fan - 51.15 CFM - 28.1 dB-A - Hydraulic Bearing - 3 PIN + LNC (Low-Noise Cable) - CL-F039-PL14GR-ASKU#: AB59860 Model#: CL-F039-PL14GR-A$24.00
- Thermaltake Riing 14 RGB 140mm High Static Pressure RGB LED Radiator Fan - 800 ~ 1400 R.P.M (600 ~ 1100 R.P.M Low Noise Mode) - 29.229 ~ 51.15 CFM - Hydraulic Bearing - 19 ~ 28.1 dB-A - 4-pin PWM (Controller To M/B) 2510-5P ( Fan To Controller ) - 3-Pack - CL-F043-PL14SW-B - PLEASE NOTE: Fan Control/RGB is incompatible with ANY AMD Ryzen Based SystemSKU#: AB73116 Model#: CL-F043-PL14SW-B$79.00
- Thermaltake Riing 12 High Static Pressure 120mm Yellow LED FanSKU#: AB82707 Model#: CL-F038-PL12YL-A$19.00
- Thermaltake Riing 14 High Static Pressure 140mm Yellow LED FanSKU#: AB82708 Model#: CL-F039-PL14YL-A$24.00
- Noctua 120mm NF-F12 Industrial PPC IP67 24V 3000RPM PWM Fan - 120 x 120 x 25mm - Black - 3000RPM - 24V - 186.7 m3/h - 43.5 dBA - SSO2 Bearing - 4-pin PWM Connector - 6 Years Warranty - NF-F12-24-3-IP67PWMSKU#: AB83120 Model#: NF-F12-24-3-IP67PWM$54.99
Buy fans and packs of fans from Mwave!
Fans are the most common part of any PC cooling solution - be it that your PC uses liquid or air cooling, fans will be used to keep things cool. Mwave stocks PC and case fans ranging from 40mm to 230mm from leading computer fan brands such as Noctua, Corsair, Cooler Master, Fractal Design and many more! PC fans are available in a variety of coolers and features including RGB lighting and rubber screws/dampers for low noise.
Choosing the best fan
First you will need to identify what size fan you require. Fan sizes are measured in ‘mm’. Different fan frame types such as round fan frames can allow you to use a larger fan meaning better cooling potential for your PC. Next you will need to know what you will demanding from the fan whether it is a fan for a radiator/heatsink or an intake/exhaust fan in a case. Fans are typically optimised for airflow or pressure - with pressure fans being better for radiator/heatsink use while airflow fans are better for PC cases/chassis. Next you will need to decide if lower temperatures or lower noise is more important to you. Finally, you will need to specify what your budget is to determine which fan is best for you. Just to note, some premium fans like this Noctua F12 PWM 120mm fan offer a middle ground of airflow and pressure along with low-noise but comes at a price premium.