Antec Computer Fans
- Antec Prizm 140 ARGB PWM Case Fan - Dimensions: 140x140x25mm - Hydraulic Bearing - Addressable RGB - PWM Fans - Fan Speeds: 1700 RPM (Max) - Airflow: 65.03 CFM (Max) - Air Pressure: 1.64 mmH20 (Max) - Noise Level: 32 dBA (Max) - Lifespan: 40,000 Hours - 2 Years Limited WarrantySKU#: AC21150 Model#: Prizm 140 ARGB$29.00
- Antec Prizm 120 ARGB 3+2+C 120mm PWM Fan Pack + Controller - Controller + 40cm LED Strip (x2) - 120mm Fans (120x120x25mm) - Hydraulic Bearing - Adressable RGB - 2000 RPM (Max) - Air Flow (CFM) 45.03 Max - Air Pressure (mmH20): 2.56 Max ) Fan Noise Level (dBA): 32.6 Max - Lifespan: 40000 Hours - 12 Months Limited WarrantySKU#: AC19568 Model#: Prizm 120 ARGB 3+2+C$105.00
- Antec Prizm 120 ARGB 5+C PWM Case Fan - 5 Pack with Controller - Dimensions: 120x120x25mm - Hydraulic Bearing - Addressable RGB - PWM Fans - Fan Speeds: 2000 RPM (Max) - Airflow: 45.03 CFM (Max) - Air Pressure: 2.56 mmH20 (Max) - Noise Level: 32.6 dBA (Max) - Lifespan: 40,000 Hours - 2 Years Limited WarrantySKU#: AC21152 Model#: Prizm 120 ARGB 5+C$120.00
- Antec Prizm Cooling Matrix Dual 120mm ARGB Single Bracket Case Fan - Includes ARGB Control Fan Box - Overall Dimensions: 240 x 130 x 226mm - Hydraulic Bearing - ARB LED - Fan Speeds (RPM): 500 ~ 1800 - Airflow (CFM): 21.7 ~ 77.2 - Air Pressure (mmH2O): 0.15 ~ 1.83 Max. - Fan Noise Level (dBA): 15.6 ~ 32.9 - Estimated Lifespan: 45,000 Hours - 11-Fan Blade Design - Fully Modular Cable - 240mm Radiator Compatibility - Net Weight: 0.35KG - 2 Years Limited WarrantySKU#: AC22628 Model#: Prizm Cooling Matrix$82.00
- Antec Spark 120 RGB RGB PWM 120mm Case Fan - Dual-Ring Design - 7 Different Colours - Shock-Absorbing Pads - Fan Type: PWM - Dimensions: 120x120x25mm - Bearing Type: Hydraulic - LED Type: RGB - Fan Speeds RPM: 2,000 Max - Air Flow CFM: 45.03 Max - Air Pressure mmH2O: 2.56 Max - Estimated Lifespan: 40,000 Hours - 2 Years Limited WarrantySKU#: AC24659 Model#: Spark 120 RGB$18.00
Buy fans and packs of fans from Mwave!
Fans are the most common part of any PC cooling solution - be it that your PC uses liquid or air cooling, fans will be used to keep things cool. Mwave stocks PC and case fans ranging from 40mm to 230mm from leading computer fan brands such as Noctua, Corsair, Cooler Master, Fractal Design and many more! PC fans are available in a variety of coolers and features including RGB lighting and rubber screws/dampers for low noise.
Choosing the best fan
First you will need to identify what size fan you require. Fan sizes are measured in ‘mm’. Different fan frame types such as round fan frames can allow you to use a larger fan meaning better cooling potential for your PC. Next you will need to know what you will demanding from the fan whether it is a fan for a radiator/heatsink or an intake/exhaust fan in a case. Fans are typically optimised for airflow or pressure - with pressure fans being better for radiator/heatsink use while airflow fans are better for PC cases/chassis. Next you will need to decide if lower temperatures or lower noise is more important to you. Finally, you will need to specify what your budget is to determine which fan is best for you. Just to note, some premium fans like this Noctua F12 PWM 120mm fan offer a middle ground of airflow and pressure along with low-noise but comes at a price premium.