Mwave Custom PC Services
- This service includes professional assembly of PC hardware and stress testing to ensure your Dream PC is ready to go. If Windows OS is purchased on the same order then we will also configure the PC in an out of the box experience with validated hardware drivers. Custom PC builds are usually completed within 7-14 business days after stock is allocated to your order, which you can track conveniently by logging into your Mwave account.SKU#: AB47402 Model#: DreamPC-Service$199.00In Stock at Supplier
- This service includes professional assembly of Intel NUC hardware and stress testing to ensure your Intel NUC is ready to go. If Windows OS is purchased on the same order then we will also configure the PC in an out of the box experience with validated hardware drivers. Intel NUC builds are usually completed within 7-14 business days after stock is allocated to your order, which you can track conveniently by logging into your Mwave account.SKU#: AC35387 Model#: NUC-Service$79.00In Stock at Supplier
- Provide your custom PC with enhanced protection during transitSKU#: AB52361 Model#:$19.99In Stock at Supplier
- This is a service for our Mwave Custom PCs where our techs will replace the stock thermal compound with higher performing thermal compound. This service aims at improving thermal regulation of your CPU when compared with stock thermal compound.SKU#: AB52363 Model#:$999.00In Stock at Supplier
- Mwave Priority Dispatch Service for Mwave Custom PCs - General assembly and testing service time is 3-6 Business Days. With the Priority Dispatch Service your order enters a special priority queue where we aim to complete assembly QA and testing within 48 hours whilst ensuring that your PC still meets our high craftsmanship and quality standards.SKU#: AB52376 Model#:$99.99In Stock at Supplier
- Extended Testing Service for Mwave Custom PC's suitable for Workstations and high end PC's where maximising up-time is paramountSKU#: AB52377 Model#:$49.99In Stock at Supplier
- Provides data striping at the byte level and also stripe error correction information. This results in excellent performance and good fault tolerance. Level 5 is one of the most popular implementations of RAID.SKU#: AB50968 Model#: RAID5-HDD$19.99In Stock at Mwave
- Not one of the original RAID levels, multiple RAID 1 mirrors are created, and a RAID 0 stripe is created over these.SKU#: AB50969 Model#: RAID10-HDD$19.99In Stock at Supplier
- An exact copy (or mirror) of a set of data on two disks. This is useful when read performance or reliability is more important than data storage capacitySKU#: AB50965 Model#: RAID1-HDD$19.99In Stock at Supplier
- Provides data striping(spreading out blocks of each file across multiple disk drives) but no redundancy. This improves performance but does not deliver fault tolerance. If one drive fails then all data in the array is lost.SKU#: AB50966 Model#: RAID0-HDD$19.99In Stock at Supplier
- Mwave Custom Liquid Cooling Service includes: Design, assembly and leak testing service for Mwave Custom PC orders that use CPU or GPU water blocks - Radiators - Reservoirs - Pumps - Fittings - Tubings - Coolant - Premium Fans - Images are for reference only - Parts are not included - SYDNEY PICK UP ONLYSKU#: AB94312 Model#: MWCPCCLC$1,599.00In Stock at Supplier
- 1 Year Extended Return to Base Warranty for Mwave Custom PCs - Extends your standard 2 Year Return to Base warranty into a 3 Year Return to Base Warranty. Does not cover software issues, overclocking issues or physical damage.SKU#: AC02674 Model#: 3YRRTBMWW$299.99In Stock at Supplier
- The Intel Unite Solution for Content Sharing and CollaborationSKU#: AC25357 Model#: Intel-Unite-Software$20.00In Stock at Supplier
Shop custom PC services at Mwave!
At Mwave, we offer a range of services for our custom build PCs. Our custom PC services include assembly, extended testing, priority build, custom liquid cooling, RAID configuration and more. We also offer an extended warranty period for extra peace of mind along with high performance CPU thermal paste / compound for better cooling performance. If you require your PC to be shipped, it’s recommended that you choose our advanced transportation packing solution. This is especially important if you have configured a PC with a high-end CPU air-cooler and/or high-end graphics card - which have the potential to be damaged in transit due to their heavy mass.