MSI Display Mountings
- MSI AIO (All-In-One) VESA WallMount Kit III - Supports VESA 100x100 or 75x75 on selected models - 1622/201/202/203/222/Adora 306-A612111-C22 - Includes all mounting accessories (plate, bracket, screws, standoff) - 306-A612111-C22SKU#: AC02545 Model#: 306-A612111-C22$69.00In Stock at Supplier
- MSI MAG MT81 Monitor Arm Full Motion VESA Display Desk Mount - Type: Table Mount - Colour: 1-Black / Grey, 2-Black / Black - VESA Compatibility: 75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm - Weight Capacity: Less than 8kg - Easy Installation: Desk thickness less than 7 cm - Tension Adjustable - Cable Management - Ideal Viewing Distance - Conform With Ergonomics - Rotatable Brilliance - View With Versatility - MAG MT81 - 12 Months Limited WarrantySKU#: AC40045 Model#: MAG MT81$110.98
Why do I need a display mount when my monitor already has one?
Many monitors on the market suffer from sub-optimal monitor stands that offer limited flexibility and thus also have sub-optimal ergonomics. Even if the bundled stand/mount is good, it can have a large footprint and take up a substantial amount of desk space. A dedicated display mount or arm can alleviate both the ergonomic and desk space problems. Mwave offers a range of display mounts including VESA compatible display risers/mounts, monitor arms, wall mounts, ceiling mounts, multi-display mounts and can handle monitors of any sizes. Our display mounts feature leading brands such as Atdec, Brateck, Vision Mounts and many more!
What type of monitor stands are there?
There are three common types of monitor stands:
1. Freestanding mounts. These are the simplest form of monitor stands which allow placement anywhere on your desk as long as you have enough space for the base.
2. Grommet stands. Stands with this installation option are perfect for office desks with built-in grommet holes.
3. Clamp mounts. These stands are a popular option for those who do not have space on their desks for a freestanding mount. Installation involves clamping them on the side of an office table.
Non-desk monitor mounts include ceiling mounts and wall mounts.
Choose the best monitor stand suited to your needs here.