AOC Display Mountings
- AOC H241 Ergonomic Adjustable Monitor Stand - 90° Screen Rotation - Supports 100x100 or 75x75mm VESA - Supports Up to 24" Monitors - Weight Supported: 3.7kg Max - Tilt: -5° ~ 23° - Pivot: 0° ~ 90° - Height Adjustable: 130mm - Swivel: -45° ~ 45° - H241 - 12 Months Limited WarrantySKU#: AC24492 Model#: H241$45.00
- AOC H271 Ergonomic Adjustable VESA Monitor Stand - 90° Screen Rotation - Supports 100x100 or 75x75mm VESA - Supports Up to 27" Monitors - Weight Supported: 4.8kg Max - Tilt: -5° ~ 23° - Pivot: 0° ~ 90° - Height Adjustable: 130mm - Swivel: -45° ~ 45° - 12 Months Limited WarrantySKU#: AC33536 Model#: H271$49.00
Why do I need a display mount when my monitor already has one?
Many monitors on the market suffer from sub-optimal monitor stands that offer limited flexibility and thus also have sub-optimal ergonomics. Even if the bundled stand/mount is good, it can have a large footprint and take up a substantial amount of desk space. A dedicated display mount or arm can alleviate both the ergonomic and desk space problems. Mwave offers a range of display mounts including VESA compatible display risers/mounts, monitor arms, wall mounts, ceiling mounts, multi-display mounts and can handle monitors of any sizes. Our display mounts feature leading brands such as Atdec, Brateck, Vision Mounts and many more!
What type of monitor stands are there?
There are three common types of monitor stands:
1. Freestanding mounts. These are the simplest form of monitor stands which allow placement anywhere on your desk as long as you have enough space for the base.
2. Grommet stands. Stands with this installation option are perfect for office desks with built-in grommet holes.
3. Clamp mounts. These stands are a popular option for those who do not have space on their desks for a freestanding mount. Installation involves clamping them on the side of an office table.
Non-desk monitor mounts include ceiling mounts and wall mounts.
Choose the best monitor stand suited to your needs here.