Corsair PC DDR4
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 2400MHz Memory - 1.2V - 16-16-16-39 Latency - 2400MHz - Supports AMD RYZEN on AM4 boards and Intel 200 - CMK16GX4M2Z2400C16 - Limited Product Lifetime WarrantySKU#: AC02965 Model#: CMK16GX4M2Z2400C16$129.00
- Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4 3000MHz Memory Black - 3000MHz - CL15-17-17-35 - Unbuffered - 16.8 Million Color RGB Illumination - CMR32GX4M4C3000C15 - Limited Product Lifetime WarrantySKU#: AC03900 Model#: CMR32GX4M4C3000C15$623.98
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x 16GB) DDR4 2400MHz Memory Black - 1.2V - 16-16-16-39 - Unbuffered - Supports AMD Ryzen and Intel 200 Series Motherboards - CMK32GX4M2Z2400C16 - 10 Years Limited WarrantySKU#: AC03446 Model#: CMK32GX4M2Z2400C16$249.00
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x 16GB) DDR4 3000MHz Memory CMK32GX4M2D3000C16 - Unbuffered, 16-20-20-38, Vengeance LPX Black Heat spreader, 1.35V, XMP 2.0, - Lifetime Limited WarrantySKU#: AC13408 Model#: CMK32GX4M2D3000C16$579.00
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4 2666MHz Memory - Black - Heat Spreader: Anodized Aluminum - Package Memory Format: DIMM - XMP 2.0 - 288 Pin - 16-18-18-35 - 1.2V - CMW32GX4M4A2666C16 - Limited Product Lifetime WarrantySKU#: AC14692 Model#: CMW32GX4M4A2666C16$299.00
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4 3600MHz Memory - White - Heat Spreader: Anodized Aluminum - Package Memory Format: DIMM - XMP 2.0 - 288 Pin - 18-19-19-39 - 1.35V - CMW32GX4M4C3600C18W - Limited Product Lifetime WarrantySKU#: AC14707 Model#: CMW32GX4M4C3600C18W$499.00
Mwave offers a wide range of DDR4 memory from leading brands such as Corsair, G.Skill, Kingston and many more! DDR4 memory is used on all desktop PC motherboards from Intel and AMD. If you wish to upgrade your PC without spending a large amount of money, buying extra RAM can be a cost-effective way of improving your PC’s speed and responsiveness. It is widely considered beneficial to have RAM in multiples of 2 due to the common dual-channel memory support which can be found on most motherboards (e.g. 2 sticks of 4GB or 4 sticks of 4GB - if your motherboard supports more than 2 sticks). In 2019, it is suggested to have at least 4GB for basic computing, 8GB for more advanced tasks and 16GB, 32GB, 64GB or more if you are a heavy user (e.g. playing the latest games, video rendering or graphic design). Keep in mind that RAM capacity and speed is generally correlated to price. Many DDR4 memory kits also feature RGB lighting to match your system.
Why do I need more memory?
More memory enables you to run your programs more smoothly and it can also improve your PC’s overall speed and responsiveness. Extra memory can improve your multitasking abilities too. Many games such as Call of Duty require a certain amount of RAM to even open - typically needing 8GB or 16GB.
Does RAM speed matter?
RAM speed (mhz) can matter in some specific use cases. Mwave offers DDR4 RAM ranging in speeds from value 2133mhz to speedy 4266mhz. Like RAM capacity, RAM speeds can improve your PC overall. Many motherboard manufacturers rate their boards to run DDR4 RAM at certain speeds and provide profiles (e.g. Intel XMP). Depending on the system, RAM latency/timings can be just as important as RAM speed.