Kingston PC DDR3
- Kingston ValueRAM 8GB Desktop Memory - DDR3 1333MHz (PC3-10600) - 240Pin DIMM - Unbuffered - Non-ECC (KVR1333D3N9/8G)SKU#: AA65875 Model#: KVR1333D3N9/8G$69.00
- Kingston ValueRAM 4GB Desktop Memory - DDR3 1333MHz (PC3-10600) - 240-Pin DIMM - CL9 - 1.5V - Unbuffered - Non-ECC (KVR13N9S8/4)SKU#: AB48533 Model#: KVR13N9S8/4$39.00
- Kingston 4GB (1x 4GB) DDR3L 1600MHz DIMM Memory 1.35v KVR16LN11/4 - 240 pin - non-ECC - CL11 - Unbuffered - Gold PlatedSKU#: AB53710 Model#: KVR16LN11/4$39.00
- Kingston ValueRam 8GB Desktop Memory - DDR3 1600MHz - 240Pin Dimm - CL11 - Non-ECC - SR x8 (KVR16N11/8)SKU#: AA65909 Model#: KVR16N11/8$69.00
- Kingston ValueRam 4GB Desktop Memory - DDR3 1600MHz - 240Pin Dimm - CL11 - Non-ECC - SR x8 (KVR16N11S8/4) - The module defined is one of several configurations available under this part number. While all configurations are compatible, the DRAM combination and/or the module height may vary from what is described here.SKU#: AA65906 Model#: KVR16N11S8/4$39.00
- Kingston ValueRam 4GB Desktop Memory - DDR3 1600MHz - 240Pin Dimm - CL11 - Non-ECC - SR x8 (KVR16N11S8/4) - The module defined is one of several configurations available under this part number. While all configurations are compatible, the DRAM combination and/or the module height may vary from what is described here. - Open BoxSKU#: AC15388 Model#: KVR16N11S8/4-OP$29.00
- Kingston 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 Non-ECC DIMM Memory 1.35v Unbuffered (KVR16LN11/8) - Disclaimer: Kingston Produce & Ship Both Slim/Tall Version of this Memory but they both have the same Specs & CompatibilitySKU#: AB53711 Model#: KVR16LN11/8$69.00
- Kingston 4GB (1x4GB) DDR3 1333MHz Memory - 1.5V - CL9 Latency - Unbuffered - Suits select Acer, HP, Dell and Lenovo Systems - 240-pin - KCP313NS8/4SKU#: AB81287 Model#: KCP313NS8/4$45.00
- Kingston 8GB (1x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz Memory - 1.5V - CL11 Latency - Unbuffered - 240-pin - KCP316ND8/8SKU#: AB81290 Model#: KCP316ND8/8$79.00
- Kingston 4GB (1x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz Memory - 1.5V - CL11 Latency - Unbuffered - 240-pin - KCP316NS8/4SKU#: AB81291 Model#: KCP316NS8/4$51.98
- Kingston DDR3L 1600MHz 8GB Non-ECC DIMM Desktop Memory - 8GB (8GB 1Rx8 1G 1 Stick) - 1.35V - CL11 - Kingston Branded Memory - Supports ACER, Dell, HP, Lenovo Desktops - KCP3L16ND8/8 - Limited Product Lifetime WarrantySKU#: AC16081 Model#: KCP3L16ND8/8$93.98
Mwave offers a wide range of DDR3 memory from leading brands such as Corsair, G.Skill, Kingston and many more! DDR3 memory is no longer used on current gen motherboards however if you wish to upgrade your PC without spending a large amount of money, buying extra RAM can be a cost-effective way of improving your PC’s speed and responsiveness. It is widely considered beneficial to have RAM in multiples of 2 (e.g. 2 sticks of 4GB or 4 sticks of 4GB - if your motherboard supports more than 2 sticks). In 2018, it is suggested to have at least 4GB for basic computing, 8GB for more advanced tasks and 16GB or 32GB if you are a heavy user (e.g. playing the latest games, video rendering or graphic design). Keep in mind that RAM capacity and speed is generally correlated to price.
Why do I need more memory?
More memory enables you to run your programs more smoothly and it can also improve your PC’s overall speed and responsiveness. Extra memory can improve your multitasking abilities too. Many games such as Call of Duty require a certain amount of RAM to even open - typically needing 8GB or 16GB.
Does RAM speed matter?
RAM speed (mhz) can matter in some specific use cases. Mwave offers DDR3 RAM ranging in speeds from entry-level 1333mhz to speedy 2400mhz. Like RAM capacity, RAM speeds can improve your PC overall. Many motherboard manufacturers rate their boards to run DDR3 RAM at certain speeds and provide profiles (e.g. Intel XMP). If you are a heavy gamer a 2400mhz 2*8GB kit would be your best option – e.g. Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz.