Corsair PC DDR3
- Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 RAM CMZ16GX3M2A1600C9 - 16GB (2 x 8GB) - 240 Pin - 1600MHz - Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) Support Version 1.3SKU#: AB47684 Model#: CMZ16GX3M2A1600C9$129.00In Stock at Mwave
- Corsair 4GB Single Module Memory - DDR3 - PC3-10600 (1333MHz) - CL 9-9-9-24 - 240-pin DIMM (CMV4GX3M1A1333C9)SKU#: AA65584 Model#: CMV4GX3M1A1333C9$39.00In Stock at Supplier
- Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR3 1600MHz Memory CMY32GX3M4A1600C9 - Vengeance Pro Series - Dual / Quad Channel - 32GB Kit (4 x 8GB) - DDR3 - DIMM - 240 - PC3-12800 (1600MHz) - 9-9-9-24 - Compatible with 3rd and 4th Generation Intel Core ProcessorsSKU#: AB53768 Model#: CMY32GX3M4A1600C9$289.00In Stock at Supplier
- Corsair Vengeance CML16GX3M2A1600C9 Low Profile 16GB (2x 8GB) 1600MHz DDR3 Memory - Dual Channel - 9-9-9-24 - 1.5V - Unbuffered - Intel XMP 1.3 (Extreme Memory Profile) SupportSKU#: AB49439 Model#: CML16GX3M2A1600C9$159.00$119.00In Stock at Mwave
- Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR3 1600MHz Memory Red CMY16GX3M2A1600C9RSKU#: AB52993 Model#: CMY16GX3M2A1600C9R$139.00In Stock at Mwave
- Corsair high performance Vengeance Low Profile 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1600MHz 10-10-10-27, 1.5V for motherboards using AMD and Intel dual channel processors. Low Profile (1.03in or 26.25 mm) design, Intel XMP 1.3 (Extreme Memory Profile) support with a limited lifetime warranty.SKU#: AB47838 Model#: CML16GX3M2A1600C10$129.00In Stock at Supplier
- Corsair 4GB Single Module Memory - DDR3-1600 / PC3-12800 - CL11 - 240pin DIMM (CMV4GX3M1A1600C11)SKU#: AA65926 Model#: CMV4GX3M1A1600C11$49.00In Stock at Mwave
- Corsair 8GB (2x4GB) Vengeance Low Profile Memory - PC3 12800 (1600Mhz) DDR3 - 240-pin DIMM - CL 9-9-9-24 (CML8GX3M2A1600C9)SKU#: AA65771 Model#: CML8GX3M2A1600C9$89.00In Stock at Mwave
- Corsair Vengeance Pro Black CMY16GX3M2A1600C9 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR3 - Unbuffered, 9-9-9-24, Vengeance Pro Black Heatspreader, Supports latest 3rd and 4th Intel Core - 1.5VSKU#: AB49687 Model#: CMY16GX3M2A1600C9$159.00$139.00In Stock at Mwave
- Corsair 8GB (1x 8GB) DDR3 1600MHz Memory CMV8GX3M1A1600C11 - 8GB Kit (1 x 8GB) - Single Module - DDR3 - PC3-12800 (1600MHz)SKU#: AB53745 Model#: CMV8GX3M1A1600C11$59.00In Stock at Mwave
- Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 RAM CMZ16GX3M2A1600C9 - 16GB (2 x 8GB) - 240 Pin - 1600MHz - Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) Support Version 1.3 - Open BoxSKU#: AC38914 Model#: CMZ16GX3M2A1600C9-OP$129.00In Stock at Mwave
- Corsair Value Select 8GB (2x4GB)DDR3 - 11-11-11-30 - 2x240-pin - Lifetime warranty CMV8GX3M2A1600C11SKU#: AB52899 Model#: CMV8GX3M2A1600C11$69.00In Stock at Supplier
- Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB (2x 4GB) Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit - PC3-12800 / 1600MHz - 240pin DIMM - CL9 - 1.5v Voltage (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B)SKU#: AA65738 Model#: CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B$72.98In Stock at Supplier
Mwave offers a wide range of DDR3 memory from leading brands such as Corsair, G.Skill, Kingston and many more! DDR3 memory is no longer used on current gen motherboards however if you wish to upgrade your PC without spending a large amount of money, buying extra RAM can be a cost-effective way of improving your PC’s speed and responsiveness. It is widely considered beneficial to have RAM in multiples of 2 (e.g. 2 sticks of 4GB or 4 sticks of 4GB - if your motherboard supports more than 2 sticks). In 2018, it is suggested to have at least 4GB for basic computing, 8GB for more advanced tasks and 16GB or 32GB if you are a heavy user (e.g. playing the latest games, video rendering or graphic design). Keep in mind that RAM capacity and speed is generally correlated to price.
Why do I need more memory?
More memory enables you to run your programs more smoothly and it can also improve your PC’s overall speed and responsiveness. Extra memory can improve your multitasking abilities too. Many games such as Call of Duty require a certain amount of RAM to even open - typically needing 8GB or 16GB.
Does RAM speed matter?
RAM speed (mhz) can matter in some specific use cases. Mwave offers DDR3 RAM ranging in speeds from entry-level 1333mhz to speedy 2400mhz. Like RAM capacity, RAM speeds can improve your PC overall. Many motherboard manufacturers rate their boards to run DDR3 RAM at certain speeds and provide profiles (e.g. Intel XMP). If you are a heavy gamer a 2400mhz 2*8GB kit would be your best option – e.g. Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz.