- Crucial 8GB (1x8GB) DDR3L 1600MHz SODIMM Memory 1.35V/1.5V CT102464BF160B - DDR3 PC3-12800 - Non-ECC - 1.35V - CL11SKU#: AB73583 Model#: CT102464BF160B$79.00In Stock at Supplier
- Crucial DDR3L 1600MHz 4GB (1 x 4GB) - 1.35V - Unbuffered - CL=11 - 204pin - CT51264BF160BSKU#: AB81079 Model#: CT51264BF160B$49.00In Stock at Supplier
- Kingston 4GB (1x 4GB) DDR3L 1600MHz SODIMM Memory - 1.35V - CL=11 - Unbuffered - 204-pin - KCP3L16SS8/4SKU#: AB81295 Model#: KCP3L16SS8/4$55.00In Stock at Mwave
- Corsair 8GB(2x 4GB) Memory for iMac MacBook & MacBook Pro - DDR3-1333MHz / PC3-10666 - SO-DIMM - CL9 (CMSA8GX3M2A1333C9)SKU#: AA66050 Model#: CMSA8GX3M2A1333C9$69.00In Stock at Mwave
- Corsair 8GB (1x 8GB) DDR3L 1600MHz SODIMM Memory CMSO8GX3M1C1600C11 - 1x 8GB Kit - Value Select - 11-11-11-28 - Low Voltage - 1.35V - 204-pinSKU#: AB52935 Model#: CMSO8GX3M1C1600C11$89.00In Stock at Supplier
- Kingston KVR16LS11/8 - 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz - 1.35V - Non-ECC - CL11 - SODIMM Laptop MemorySKU#: AB53562 Model#: KVR16LS11/8$99.00In Stock at Supplier
- Kingston 4GB DDR3L SO-DIMM 1600MHz Non-ECC - 1x 4GB - 204pin - Unbuffered - CL11 - 1.35V (KVR16LS11/4) - Low VoltageSKU#: AB52939 Model#: KVR16LS11/4$59.00In Stock at Supplier
- G.SKILL 8GB 1600MHz SODIMM DDR3 Memory F3-1600C11S-8GSL - 11-11-11-28 - 1.35v - Product LifeTime WarrantySKU#: AB53578 Model#: F3-1600C11S-8GSL$89.00In Stock at Supplier
- Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) Vengeance High Performance Laptop Memory - DDR3-1600 / PC3-12800 - 204pin SODIMM - CL10 - 1.5v (CMSX16GX3M2A1600C10)SKU#: AA66067 Model#: CMSX16GX3M2A1600C10$145.00In Stock at Supplier
- Kingston 8GB (1x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz SODIMM Memory - 1.5V - Unbuffered - Non-ECC - CL11 Latency - Suits Select Acer, HP, Lenovo and Dell Systems - KCP316SD8/8SKU#: AB81292 Model#: KCP316SD8/8$108.98In Stock at Supplier
- Corsair 4GB (1x 4GB) DDR3 1600MHz SODIMM Memory 1.35v CMSO4GX3M1C1600C11SKU#: AB53063 Model#: CMSO4GX3M1C1600C11$44.98In Stock at Supplier
- Corsair 4GB (1x4GB) Vengeance High Performance Laptop Memory - DDR3-1600 / PC3-12800 - 204pin SODIMM - CL9 - 1.5v (CMSX4GX3M1A1600C9)SKU#: AA66065 Model#: CMSX4GX3M1A1600C9$45.00In Stock at Supplier
- Kingston ValueRAM 4GB (1x 4GB) DDR3 1600MHz SODIMM Memory KVR16S11S8/4 - 204-pin - PC3-12800 (1600MHz) - Unbuffered - Non-ECC - 11-11-11 Latency - 1.5V - Limited Product Lifetime WarrantySKU#: AB73338 Model#: KVR16S11S8/4$49.00In Stock at Supplier
- Kingston 8GB (1x8GB) DDR3L 1600MHz SODIMM Memory - 1.35V - CL11 Latency - Unbuffered - 204-pin - KCP3L16SD8/8SKU#: AB81294 Model#: KCP3L16SD8/8$99.00In Stock at Supplier
- Corsair 4GB (1x 4GB) Notebook RAM - PC3-10600 (1333MHz) DDR3 - 1x 204-pin - SO-DIMM - 9-9-9-24 (CMSO4GX3M1A1333C9)SKU#: AA66003 Model#: CMSO4GX3M1A1333C9$45.99In Stock at Supplier
Mwave offers a wide range of DDR3 notebook memory (also known as SO-DIMM) from leading brands such as Corsair, G.Skill, Kingston and many more! DDR3 notebook memory is no longer used on current gen laptops however if you wish to upgrade your PC without spending a large amount of money, buying extra RAM can be a cost-effective way of improving your PC’s speed and responsiveness. It is widely considered beneficial to have RAM in multiples of 2 (e.g. 2 sticks of 4GB or 4 sticks of 4GB - if your motherboard supports more than 2 sticks). In 2018, it is suggested to have at least 4GB for basic computing, 8GB for more advanced tasks and 16GB or 32GB if you are a heavy user (e.g. playing the latest games, video rendering or graphic design). Keep in mind that RAM capacity and speed is generally correlated to price. Also, some notebooks may have limited memory upgradability due to usually having fewer slots than desktops and some may not be upgradable at all due to using soldered memory.
Why do I need more memory?
More memory enables you to run your programs more smoothly and it can also improve your PC’s overall speed and responsiveness. Extra memory can improve your multitasking abilities too. Many games such as Call of Duty require a certain amount of RAM to even open - typically needing 8GB or 16GB.
Does RAM speed matter?
RAM speed (mhz) can matter in some specific use cases. Mwave offers DDR3 RAM ranging in speeds from entry-level 1333mhz to speedy 2133mhz. Like RAM capacity, RAM speeds can improve your PC overall. Many motherboard manufacturers rate their boards to run DDR3 RAM at certain speeds and provide profiles (e.g. Intel XMP). If you are a heavy gamer or content creator and assuming your notebook is compatible, a kit such as the G.Skill Ripjaws 1866mhz 16GB (2*8GB) SO-DIMM would be your best option.