How can I be eligible for Refund, Return or Warranty Claim?
To be eligible for a refund, return or warranty claim, customers must meet the following requirements:
• Report the details of the fault and take the goods back to Mwave.com.au as soon as possible.
• State what remedy you would like
• Provide proof of purchase when returning the goods.
• Be sure that you did not cause the fault.
• Stop using the faulty item.
• Make sure you care for the goods while in possession.
• Not affected by being used in an abnormal way. Such a use may be noted in the warranty as rendering it void, or it may be a use that you wouldn't reasonably expect the product to perform.
• Not disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, there needs to be proof that the product has failed.
• Not reduced in value by delay on the customer's part. Customers should bring faults to Mwave's attention soon after they occur.
Mwave.com.au resevers the right to reject the refund, return or warranty claims if consumers:
• Change their mind about a product. This includes when a consumer has found a cheaper product elsewhere, has bought a gift that is unsuitable, or their circumstances have changed and they no longer require the goods.
• Affected by being used in an abnormal way. Such a use may be noted in the warranty as rendering it void, or it may be a use that you wouldn't reasonably expect the product to perform.
• Are unable to provide a proof of purchase.
• Are responsible for damaging the goods by not following the instructions, or misusing the product.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. In addition to the rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law you may also be entitled to benefits under the terms of any additional manufacturer¡¯s warranty. The manufacturer¡¯s warranty (if it applies to your product) does not in any way affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law