Gigabyte NVIDIA Video Cards
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER WINDFORCE OC 3X 8GB Video Card - CUDA Cores: 2560 - RTX-OPS: 52 - Core Clock: 1785 MHz - Memory Size: 8GB - Memory Type: GDDR6 - Memory Bus: 256-Bit - Card Bus: PCI-E 3.0 x16 - Supports up to 4 Displays - Output: 3x DisplayPort 1.4 & 1x HDMI 2.0b - DirectX 12 - OpenGL 4.6 - Recommended PSU: 650W - SLI Support: 2-Way NVIDIA NVLINK - Windforce 3X Cooling System - GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD - 3 Years Limited WarrantySKU#: AC28534 Model#: GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD$899.00
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 OC 6GB Video Card - Graphics Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 - Cuda Cores: 1920 - Core Clock: 1755 MHz - Memory Clock: 14000 MHz - Memory Size 6GB - Memory Type: GDDR6 - 192 Bit Memory Bus - Interface: 3x DisplayPort 1.4 & 1x HDMI 2.0b - PCI-E 3.0 x16 - 7680x4320 @ 60 Hz Max Resolution (Digital) - Supports up to 4 Monitors - DirectX 12 - Open GL 4.5 - Recommended PSU: 500W - GV-N2060OC-6GD - 3 Years Limited WarrantySKU#: AC20861 Model#: GV-N2060OC-6GD$569.00
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2060 XTREME 6GB Video Card - Graphics Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 - Cuda Cores: 1920 - Core Clock: 1845 MHz - Memory Clock: 14140 MHz - Memory Size 6GB - Memory Type: GDDR6 - 192 Bit Memory Bus - RTX-OPS: 40 - Interface: 3x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB Type-C - PCI-E 3.0 x16 - 7680x4320 @ 60 Hz Max Resolution (Digital) - Supports up to 4 Monitors - DirectX 12 - Open GL 4.5 - Recommended PSU: 500W - GV-N2060AORUS X-6GC - 3 Years Limited WarrantySKU#: AC20856 Model#: GV-N2060AORUS X-6GC$629.00
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Xtreme Waterforce WB 11GB Video Card - WATERFORCE Water Block cooling system - Core Clock: 1770 MHz (Reference card: 1545 MHz) - CUDA Cores: 4352 - Memory clock: 14140 MHz - 11GB GDDR6 - 352 Bit - PCI-E 3.0 x 16 - DirectX 12 - OpenGL 4.5 - 2-way NVIDIA NVLINK Support - Recommended PSU: 750W - GV-N208TAORUSX WB-11GC - 3 Years Limited WarrantySKU#: AC19907 Model#: GV-N208TAORUSX WB-11GC$2,299.00
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER WATERFORCE WB 8GB Video Card - Core Clock: 1860 MHz (Reference card: 1815 MHz) - CUDA Cores: 3072 - Memory Clock: 15500 MHz - Memory: 8GB GDDR6 256-Bit - Video Output: 3x DisplayPort 1.4, 3x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB Type-C - Interface: PCI-E 3.0 x 16 - Recommended PSU: 650W - 2-way NVIDIA NVLINK Support - WATERFORCE Water Block Cooling System - DirectX 12 - OpenGL 4.5 - GV-N208SAORUS WB-8GC - 3 Years Limited WarrantySKU#: AC27681 Model#: GV-N208SAORUS WB-8GC$1,539.00
Mwave offers the newest and most powerful Nvidia graphics cards produced with brands such as Asus, Colorful, EVGA, GALAX, Gigabyte, Inno3D, Leadtek, MSI and Nvidia (Founders Edition). Our stock ranges from entry level graphics cards up to high performance RTX and Titan graphics card.. Below are some recommendations of Nvidia graphics cards for use in different scenarios.
I want something silent for my HTPC.
Great news! Mwave offers passively cooled GeForce GT 710 and GT 1030 which offer great performance for light gaming at 1080p or consuming media up to 4K.
I want to game at 1080p.
GeForce GTX 1050, 1050 Ti and 1060 offer ample performance for gaming at 1080p with high details with up to 6GB of video memory available. As a bonus, GTX 1060 can handle lighter games at 1080p high refresh rate or 1440p. Also, GTX 1060 6GB is popular with cryptocurrency miners due to their low power consumption - which means lower power bills!
I want to play at 1440p or 1080p high refresh rate.
GeForce RTX 2060 your best choice for gaming at 1440p or at 1080p with a high refresh rate with up to 6GB of video memory.
What do I need for gaming at 1440p high-refresh rate or 4K?
If you’re OK spending big, the GeForce RTX 2070 and 2080 are your best choice for high-end graphics cards. GeForce RTX 2080 can deliver a smooth 4K gaming experience without needing to turn down any settings.
What do I need for gaming at high-refresh rate 4K?
For this you will need the best cards that NVIDIA has to offer. Their GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards offer enough performance to handle most games at high detail at over 60fps when running 4K. Cards with lower performance (such as the RTX 2080) can do this too, though some graphical settings may need to be reduced - especially when running demanding games.