Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
Since opening in 2007, Mwave has experienced rapid Year-On-Year growth.
Mwave is continually expanding its dynamic team across all departments of Warehouse, Workshop, Technical &
Customer Service professionals, Product Management and Marketing. If you believe you have the experience
and necessary skillset, then submit your CV immediately.
If you don't have the experience or meet the job requirements but believe you have the passion and knowledge of technology, components & building gaming RIGs that is second to none, then submit your CV immediately to [email protected]
Please note, we won't be able to respond to every single candidate due to the large amount of the interest. However, we would selectively contact people for further discussions or arranging interviews.
Customer Service – Showroom Retail Assistants
• Sound technical knowledge on PC components, networking etc; (GPU, CPU, MB, RAM) is ESSENTIAL
• A passion for excellent customer service within a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving skills to handle customers in a calm, logical and professional manner
• Excellent typing & processing speed
• Excellent multi-tasking & communication skills - good command of English - written and verbal
• Excellent work ethic - punctuality, hardworking, professionalism & team work
An advantage to have:-
• Passion for PC Gaming as well as other IT hardware related categories
• Previous Retail experience is an advantage but not necessary
Univeristy or Tafe students are encouraged to apply..!
Role Type: Casual
Hours: Weekdays Mon-Fri 9.30am-5.00pm & Saturdays 9.30am - 2.30pm