| Corporate Account Manager - Technology |
Mwave.com.au is Australia’s leading online tech retailer and is well-renowned amongst PC enthusiasts and the gaming community. With over 10 years of experience, Mwave has developed a strong reputation in its technical expertise, shopping convenience, and professional customer service. At Mwave we can confidently deliver our services by supporting the various tech demand of our customers.
ABOUT THE CORPORATE TEAM
Our Corporate team are a close-knit group of like-minded individuals with a passion for technology. The team are responsible for looking after our corporate customer’s enquiries and providing an exceptional customer experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are on the search for a Corporate Account Manager - Technology to undertake corporate customer service day to day responsibilities and to assist in the operation of Mwave’s Corporate team.
The role will see you;
- Growing existing account relationships
- Assist with customer enquires ensuring a high level of professionalism is observed at all times
- Assist with corporate customer enquiries on both pre and post-sale
- Follow up on quotations within expected timeframes
- Support marketing campaigns, follow-up enquiries and warm leads to build pipeline
- Timely follow up all quotes and warm leads that leads to sales conversion
- Provide support to the manager and wider team
- On-boarding customers, keeping our CRM system up-to-date and accurate
- Close sales to achieve quarterly quota
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
Knowledge & Experience:
- Qualifications or studying towards fields to include Business, IT, Engineering, Communications or similar
- 3 + years relevant on the job experience
- Up to date knowledge of current PC and SME IT hardware and use
- Adept administration and organisational skills
- Customer service focused and committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – verbal & written
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience
- Excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally
- Teamwork and a willingness to assist and support others as required
- Ability to accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given and to a high standard
- Adaptability and flexibility in your approach
- Friendly and approachable disposition
- Ability to show initiative in your role
- Able to priotise workload and meet specific deadlines and timeframes
- Ability to work well under pressure and demonstrate a solutions focused approach
If you think this role would be a great fit and you would like the opportunity to join a this exciting team at Mwave, please submit your application including your resume and covering letter to [email protected]
Candidates must have full Australian working rights to be eligible for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer. People from diverse backgrounds and/or with disability are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.