Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
Since opening in 2007, Mwave has experienced rapid Year-On-Year growth.
Mwave is continually expanding its dynamic team across all departments of Warehouse, Workshop, Technical &
Customer Service professionals, Product Management and Marketing. If you believe you have the experience
and necessary skillset, then submit your CV immediately.
If you don't have the experience or meet the job requirements but believe you have the passion and knowledge of technology, components & building gaming RIGs that is second to none, then submit your CV immediately to email@example.com
Please note, we won't be able to respond to every single candidate due to the large amount of the interest. However, we would selectively contact people for further discussions or arranging interviews.
We are looking to fill 3 warehouse positions due to growth in our business
• Must have a Can-do attitude
• Willing to do overtime within 24hrs notice
• Excellent work ethic - punctuality, hardworking & team player
• Familiar in using PC and scanners
• Good command of English
An advantage to have:-
• Forklift or Hi-reach Licence
• Previous warehouse experience
## No Temporary, Holiday or Student visas - must have unrestriced visa/work hours
Role Type: Full Time
Hours: Mon-Fri and Saturday on rotation
We’re looking for an experienced individual who is passionate about PC hardware. The ideal candidate would thrive in a fast paced, team-based environment and doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty. This position sits as part of the Mwave Technical Services team.
As a System builder you are responsible for:: -
• Picking stock from our Warehouse for customers' order
• Professionally assembling and cable managing system build order
• Communicating compatibility issues with QA and testing techs
An advantage to have:-
• Previous experience in a similar role is highly advantageous (or having built several PCs for family, friends, side-business/hobby)
• The ability to identify PC hardware, components, and peripherals
• Exhibit a great attention to detail
• Be a positive team player and have a willingness to learn to work with new components and continually improve
• To be a punctual individual that can work as part of a team roster
• Flexibility to work overtime due to increased production requirements
Role Type: Full Time (preferred) or Casual