Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
Since opening in 2007, Mwave has experienced rapid Year-On-Year growth.
Mwave is continually expanding its dynamic team across all departments of Warehouse, Workshop, Technical &
Customer Service professionals, Product Management and Marketing. If you believe you have the experience
and necessary skillset, then submit your CV immediately.
If you don't have the experience or meet the job requirements but believe you have the passion and knowledge of technology, components & building gaming RIGs that is second to none, then submit your CV immediately to [email protected]
Please note, we won't be able to respond to every single candidate due to the large amount of the interest. However, we would selectively contact people for further discussions or arranging interviews.
What the role is chasing:-
What Mwave can offer you:-
PC Assembly Technician
We’re looking for an experienced individual who is passionate about PC hardware. The ideal candidate would thrive in a fast paced, team-based environment and doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty. This position sits as part of the Mwave Technical Services team.
As a PC Asembly Technician you are responsible for:: -
• Picking stock from our Warehouse for customers' order
• Professionally assembling and cable managing system build order
• Communicating compatibility issues with QA and testing techs
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• The ability to identify PC hardware, components, and peripherals.
• To exhibit a great attention to detail
• Be a positive team player and have a willingness to learn to work with new components and continually improve
• To be a punctual individual that can work as part of a team roster
Role: Casual 9am - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday) (OT hours may be available, Saturdays shifts as required)
Location: Lidcombe, NSW
Email: [email protected]