Mwave Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
18 March 2020
Latest updated on 23rd May 2020.
In this time of uncertainty with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to ensure that the health and safety of our customers and staff is of the highest priority. We have therefore implemented some changes to our trading to alleviate the risk of the virus spreading, however we anticipate operating as best as we can given the circumstances to fulfill and despatch orders as quickly as possible.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. If you have any feedback feel free to email at [email protected]
We are still open and delivering nationwide. Due to the high volume of orders, as well as COVID-19 management plan/procedures, there will be some delay in the processing of orders. We have allocated additional resources to address this unprecedented demand every working day to ensure orders are dispatched within a few business days.
Showroom (Pickups & Warranty Drop Offs)
Mwave’s Showroom is now open from Monday to Friday / 9:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 3:00pm, Sunday and public holidays closed. In store consultations will be kept to a time limit as the showroom is open for sales and consultations.
Order pickups will remain outside at our warehouse entry/roller-door. Once an order is placed in our showroom you may pick up your order outside at our warehouse entry/roller-door.
Warranty Returns and Pickup services will also be available at our warehouse entry/roller-door.
We are implementing precautions to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure. These include but are not limited to:
• Social Distancing floor markers (1.5M distance)
• Cashless Payments (EFTPOS & Credit Card ONLY)
• Hand Sanitiser dispensers
• 20 customer maximum at any one time in the showroom
• 15-minute showroom limit for customers
• Increased and improved cleaning procedures
• On-site contactless temperature checks (showroom)
Phone & Online Chat
To effectively overcome the situation of a very high volume of enquiries and work from home queries, our phone support has been shifted to online chat, email and/or online job tickets. We will reply as soon as possible.
• For warranty, refunds & returns, submit a job ticket here
Latest Updated on 23rd May 2020
General Sales Enquiry
Can I still order from Mwave?
• Yes, you can still order from Mwave for delivery Australia wide & pick up at our warehouse (Unit B1, 3-29 Birnie Avenue Lidcombe NSW 2141). Starting May 25, walk-in sales will now be available in our showroom (with order pickup remaining outside at our warehouse entry/roller-door). Please note, because of an increase in demand, the order processing/delivery time may be longer than usual.
I’ve started working from home. What is the quickest way to get a new PC?
I want to get my products/orders as fast as possible, what can you recommend?
• If you are wanting to get your order as fast as possible, we recommend
1) only purchasing items that are listed as ‘in-stock at Mwave’ instead of ‘in-stock at Supplier’
2) use credit card or PayPal as your payment method
How can I contact Mwave?
• Due to a large increase in orders and enquiries, we have temporarily disabled phone support. We recommend that you either email or submit an online job ticket and we will reply as soon as possible.
How long does it take to process orders?
• Due to high demand and rush, our process times are delayed by a few business days compared to usual. We have made arrangements (such as working overtime and more) to work through the sudden increase in demand, to speed up the process as much as possible.
I live in a different state (eg. WA), can I still order online from MWAVE?
• Yes, there are currently no restrictions for interstate delivery. We still deliver nationwide. Please note, because of an increase in demand, the order process/delivery time may be longer than usual.
I’ve received a tracking number for my order but had no update since then, where’s my shipment?
• Due to the high demand of orders, processing and dispatching of orders may take a while. If you’ve received your tracking number, it means your order is currently dispatched and awaiting courier pick up.
Showroom & Pick Up
Is your showroom still open?
• Mwave’s showroom is open at the beginning Monday, May 25. Walk-in sales and consultation will be available in the showroom.
• Order pickup and warranty services will remain at our warehouse entry/roller-door.
Can I make my pickup order an Express Pickup to get within an hour?
• Sorry, this service is also temporarily unavailable.
Is your showroom safe?
Warranty, Returns & Refunds
How long does it take for refunds?
• Our refunds are still being processed within 3-5 days.
Can I still return products for warranty?
• Yes, you may return products for warranty via Post or via drop-off at our warehouse entry/roller-door.
• Please also be aware that there may be delays in warranty processing due to COVID-19 affecting the supply chain. Any dead-on-arrival (DOA) claims will be prioritized. You can begin the warranty/returns process here.
Custom Build PCs
Can I bring in my new or used PC parts to be added into my Mwave PC order?
• Unfortunately due to the risk of COVID19 we are no longer allowing customers to bring in their new or used parts to be installed in their Mwave Custom PC order
What is the best way to get an ETA for my current PC order?
• For the most accurate ETA advice please submit an online Job ticket via your Mwave account. These enquiries will be filtered to our professional tech team who oversee the assembly and stress testing of your new PC.