Win a Chance to go to BlizzCon
2 October 2019
How to Enter:
Simply purchase selected Intel CPUs or Hades Canyon NUCs between October 1 2019 -> October 20 2019 to be in with a chance to win. A list of eligible Intel products can be found on our website here.
This year, Blizzard Entertainment will host the 13th BlizzCon and it will be packed with exciting events and activities. BlizzCon is an annual gaming convention held by Blizzard Entertainment to promote its major franchises Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch. What makes it even more interesting? This year’s event will see the Warcraft 25th Anniversary and World of Warcraft’s 15th Anniversary take place during the event. It will take place on 1-2 November 2019 and held at the Anaheim Convention Center, California, United States.
Win a chance to join thousands of fans to watch the main event of BlizzCon 2019 LIVE in California and immerse yourself in a weekend full of gaming, eSports, cosplay and much more from Blizzard Entertainment.
Intel will provide 2 ticket packages for a trip to Blizzcon in Anaheim, California, United States.
Each Ticket Package includes:
- - Return economy airfare from winner’s city of origin
- - Return ground transfers from the designated airport
- - 3-night accommodation at the event hotel
- - Associated F&B as part of the event package
- - Winner(s) are to arrive 31 October 2019 and depart on 3 November 2019. Personal arrivals prior to 31 October 2019 or departures after 3 November 2019, is permitted but the winner will be responsible for air fare differences, ticket reissuance fee and personally book and pay for any additional hotel night.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- - Mwave will contact winners for their details on 21 October 2019, to facilitate the fulfilment of the prizes.
- - Winners’ air tickets must be booked by 25 October 2019 at the latest. Tickets are to be issued after travelers have confirmed their itinerary.
- - End Customer Participants and Winners must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and able to travel internationally.
- - Winners’ visa application and cost is not included. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to obtain the relevant visa before travel.
- - Strictly no cancellation or changes is allowed after submission of particulars for air ticket issuance.
- - Tickets are non-transferable and under no circumstances is rebooking allowed. Any replacement of names will be treated as full cancellation. Additional cost due to any changes will be borne by the individual winner.
- - Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or any other goods. Intel reserves the right to change the prize or event without prior notice. Intel gives no warranty or guarantee and makes no representation whatsoever regarding the prize.
- - Intel reserves the right to perform an audit/customer check/request for further proof of submissions to substantiate the sale to Intel’s satisfaction, and may recover the prize in the event that, proof cannot be furnished to Intel’s satisfaction.
- - Participation in the event is at Winner’s own risk. Intel will not be liable for any loss, theft, injury (including death), which may occur to the Winner in the participation of the event.
Travel Consultant Booking Process:
- 1) Winner(s) will register via the event travel website, managed by American Express Meetings and Events.
- 2) Winner(s) will receive a registration confirmation email upon successful registration.
- 3) American Express Travel Planner will contact winner where required, for the fulfilment of the prize.
- 4) Flight offer provided will clearly state the ticketing deadline and airline conditions.
- 5) Written confirmation from the winner is required prior to ticket being issued.
- 6) Once winner(s) confirms, the ticket will be issued immediately and the e-ticket receipt will be forwarded to the winner.
- 7) Winner(s) will be responsible for all ground transfers within their own country.
- 8) Winner(s) will be responsible for any visas, where applicable.
Winners will be listed on our Competition Winners Hall of Fame blog page.